Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Home Maker Shop Coming Soon!




Having worked in the home decor and decorating industry for many years, I have found so many awesome products and services that I would love to share. Finally, I have my chance to put many of those items together in one place and offer them to my readers.

The Happy Home Maker Shop powered by Open Sky is about to launch. Open Sky gives me the opportunity to hand select my favorite items from real people with unique and wonderful products. These awesome throw pillows in the photo above are just a taste of the garden of goodies that you will find in my shop!
I am so excited to announce this new resource for creating your perfect idea of home. You can shop with confidence knowing that all the fun and fabulous finds are from a trusted source. Stay tuned and get ready to enjoy your personal shopping experience!








1 comment:

  1. What a fab website! As a most-of-the-time happy home maker myself, I look forward to checking back here for your helpful hints. And I love cupcakes, too. Where'd you get that dress? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete