Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Newly Wed-nesday: Tea Towel Invitations


I was so thrilled when Karen Brown of UK based The Original Wedding Tea Towel found me on Twitter. I had not seen her designs before but I am obsessed with them. (yes, obsessed is a word everyone is over using and I generally despise, along with amazing, but it fits in this case because I mean it.) I love all things vintage and wedding and adorable. These tea towel invitations are all of the above. Here's the harsh reality, those beautiful paper crafted invites are gorgeous and artful, but most recipients will put them in the circular file. Not these beauties, they will be kept and hug proudly. They would be perfect favors for a bridal tea, luncheon, shower or send them as thank you's.

Here is the skinny on how to get you hands on these unique creations. Since Karen is based in the UK she has teamed up with Peter Loves Jane to distribute them to US customers. (Thanks Peter and Jane, that kinda makes us love you back). You can connect to their Etsy site to get more information and place a deposit on your custom order.  Happy Tea Time!



Photos: Peter Loves Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment