Friday, February 22, 2013

Design Day Friday: Note keeping

KateSpade.com
ecojot.com
If there is one thing I can't manage without its a notebook. Even with my iPad and all the other devices in my life, I can't help but return to the old school way of organization. Maybe its a sense of security or the satisfaction of putting paper to pen that draws me in. However, the products that I prefer our not ordinary back to school specials, but lovely and innovative twists on the classic tablet.

Horchow.com

Rhodiapads.com

Rhodia Pads are great for scribblers and doodlers. The reversible graph paper pad is square shaped and opens from the top or side.
LouisVuitton.com

Who wouldn't love a little extravagance with this lovely Louis Vuitton writing instrument. (At this price, its you can't just call it a pen.)




 
Poppin.com

Just like the site's name, these notebooks are really poppin" with color and style. Available in a slim line bound book with personalization available. Very spunky.






No comments:

Post a Comment