Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Alert! Free Episodes of Downton Abbey!



Now keep your hair on. Amazon®.com announced that they are streaming "Downton Abbey" including season 3 and they are available in HD. No need to wait. Here's the skinny. Need a quick fix? For a limited time, Amazon® is offering a season 1 and 2 recap and a season 3 preview for free. Join Amazon Prime and you can watch instantly season 1 and 2 FREE. If that wasn't the bees knees, purchase a TV Pass and you can watch season 3 (original UK version) for the entire season at a special rate. The first three weeks of season 3 are currently available at $1.99 per episode. The new shows will be available one day after they air. Bob's your uncle its a piece of cake! 

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to start watching this show. I've heard such good things about it!!
    I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I'm your newest follower and excited to see your upcoming posts
    XO Courtney
    Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following Courtney! I will surely check out your blog. I hope you enjoy The Happy Home Maker!

    ReplyDelete