Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hi Friends! Sorry for the silence on the blog this week. I'm taking a short breather to work on some new things. I'll be back next week! In the meantime, I've got some travel in, organizing and updating in the office, curating some goodies to share and putting together my newest addition to The HomeMaker site (coming soon)! All things that I am really pumped to share with you over the coming weeks. So please stay tuned and I will see you very soon! Ta!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Lauren Conrad. Love your awesome blog.
    Feel free to visit & follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    See you soon!
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rena! We have a love for many of the same things, I look forward to following your finds and projects. All the best!

    ReplyDelete