Thursday, March 21, 2013

To Target To Target: What's New and What We Love

Spring has sprung and there is a fresh new crop of goodies at Target and a few new ones on the way. Here is a list of my don't miss top picks:


If you haven't heard, Justin Timberlake has a new "album" (I still call it an album). If you pick up up your copy at Target you can get their exclusive bonus tracks. I must say I am kind of all over this one, but its hard not to get carried away by the musical stylings of JT....or Michael BublĂ© because....BublĂ© is headed to Target stores on April 23 with his album "To Be Loved" and three exclusive bonus tracks, "It's a Beautiful Day," "Melancholy Baby" and a cover of the Ronette's "Be My Baby." 

I told you about the spring debut of Kate Young for Target on its way in April. Next,Target has yet another design collaboration coming soon, but this one has the potential to provide 10 million meals to hungry Americans. The line FEED created by Lauren Bush Lauren will be hitting stores in June. The designs are fantastic and it is hard to pick favorites. 





Last year, Target launched its house brand of home decor products called "Threshold." As usual they are on trend with affordable options. The look is bright and bursting with pattern and texture. There are many items offered in this line, but I posted some of my favs:

Finally, if you have your eye on an item at Target and have been reluctant to pull the trigger. Keep an eye on their daily deals online. They offer 24hr special pricing on big ticket items as well as small ones. When I see a good one coming, I will alert you so, stay tuned so you don't miss out! 

This Sunday, is your chance to snag a cute little accent chair to perk up your room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment