Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Etchings From The Man Cave: All Shined Up



I married a car guy. One of his favorite unwinders is polishing up the cars and keeping them running efficiently. He finds it relaxing and I don't mind my cruising in a well detailed ride. If you have a guy like this at home, then you also have a shelf full of creams, sprays and liquid potions for every inch of the car. Some of these products, especially waxes and "finishers" don't come cheap. When I found this box o'goodies, I knew it was too good to pass by. Remember though, as I always say, this is only a bargain because we use the stuff. Don't buy it if your idea of Saturday work on the car is getting a Venti to sip on while in line at the car wash. Here is what we got in our Armor All gift pack: 
  1. Armor All Ultra Shine Butter Smooth Wax 16.9 fl oz
  2. Armor All Cleaning Wipes 25pk
  3. Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax 1 pt
  4. Armor All Ultra Shine Tire Foam Protectant 18oz 
  5. 1 Glass Cleaning Towel 
  6. 1 Microfiber Towel
  7. 1 Plush Microfiber Sponge
  8. 1 Wheel Cleaning Brush
  9. 1 Armor All Air Freshener
From what I can find this is only available in Target stores. We did a rough estimate on the value of the items individually. The Butter Smooth Wax (which according to my fella is the "good stuff") alone in the store was $8.94. We came up with a value of about $40.00. The gift pack retailed over the Holidays for $35.00. We paid $10.50 for the whole box! Not to mention I got a free car wash and a relaxed and happy hubs! Cha-ching for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment