Saturday, January 5, 2013

The HomeMaker Playlist: Home

Its Saturday! What better time to kickoff the HomeMaker Playlist. I chose this song for a couple reasons. Seems fitting and a bit of an anthem for the blog. Home can be anywhere and anything. It also brought to mind a moment I had during our recent move. My now husband and I were making our way to our new home state of KY. I was following behind in my car and chuckling at the back of his head along side the back of our dogs head.  Quite a pair. This song came on and it struck me. Prior to the move I was a little nervous anticipating how I would like it and missing my life back in NC. Hearing this I suddenly thought of my hubs and knew that he would make anywhere we were together, home and I, for him.  It was all good. So, that's why I blog about home its our power source, encompassing all that is important to us, tangible and intangible. Thank you for taking your precious time to read my little blog and I hope that you find your happy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment