Thursday, January 3, 2013

To Target, To Target


Ah Target, how I adore thee. I have decided to dedicate a regular post "To Target, To Target" to share my finds. Today I made a trip to my shopping playground and discovered some really great bargains. This years joint holiday marketing with Neiman Marcus brought some high end design items to Target stores. In my opinion, they were a little steep for Target but bargain priced for Neimans. You just don't feel like paying $100.00 for a cocktail dress at Target, but hang that same dress in Niemans at that price and the elbows will fly! That said, there are quite a few left overs to snap up at 70% off. Who wouldn't want some rag and bone shot glasses for 5.99 or a Marc Jacobs pouch for 20.99. Great ideas to tuck in your gift closet for last minute hostess gifts. I have found the selection is better in the stores but if you prefer you can still get a few items online. Not only are the bargains hot, but the stores are almost empty in my area and parking is primo! Guess you need to run to Target. Darn, if I have too...

No comments:

Post a Comment