Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Miss Mash! Follow ups. Sticky Notes. Randomness.

Follow up! - In my post "Santa Gave Me An Upgrade," I let you know about the trade in program at Best Buy. Well, Score! My gamer hubs took some old Xbox and Wii games in and left with a $68 BB gift card! Also, other options for trade-in are Game Stop stores and online at Usell.com. In fact, Game Stop is offering  (until February 17) additional 25% trade value on games and $50.00 extra in-store credit on select game consoles.

More Rewards - If you have signed up for some of the programs from my "Getting the Most Of Your Healthy Food Purchases" Healthy Choice also has a rewards program. It's available through their Facebook page. This one is through a third party site, so it's not my fav but you can still get perks.

Sticky Note - Stock up. Heading into Super Bowl weekend is the time to grab snacks, frozen appetizers, condiments, deli meats, and Mexican foods. Use in store specials, bundle discounts and your coupons to save big.

Etchings From The Man Cave - Not a big newsflash but the old rule still holds true. The end of January and first part of February are the best time to buy big televisions. Found this deal at h.h.Gregg on a 55" LG for $799.

Stuff From The Closet - Not shy about my love for LC. You know I rave about her jeans. Check out her Spring collection "Paper Crown."

ReCap - New Additions launched last week! "Newly-Wednesday" and "Design Day Friday." Let me know what you would like me to cover.

Plug - I often post additional tidbits on social media so please follow me. Twitter: @The_HomeMaker. Facebook: The Happy Home Maker (make sure Home Maker is two words) and Pinterest: click on the link on my homepage.

Next! - More new features to come. I have some really wonderful interviews, guest bloggers and fun bits.

Thank you for growing with The Happy Home Maker. As with any family, it's good to know that we're in this together. Best to you my friends, THM

No comments:

Post a Comment